Monday, May 11, 2015

About Me


Hello,
 A couple of months ago Bethany asked me to write a post about me. Unfortunately I have not gotten around to it or any others until now. I have been crazy, busy over the last couple months and I can't wait for summer. But here it is, hope you like it and more posts will be coming soon...

So I am going to tell you a little about myself so you can relate to me and Bethany more. It is probably going to be a lot, but anyway I am 14 going on 15 in a little less than a month. Being the oldest of 3 kids my parents are learning how to cope with a teenager And I am learning how to cope as a teenager. I am homeschooled which I love. When I am not doing school I am either drawing, reading or writing. Currently I am writing a novel which is coming along slowly but I think it's turning out great.  On the drawing level I am a artist. I tried just about every kind of Art there is. But having stuck with pastel, graphite and computer graphics keeps me busy. I love Manga but it's not my best art. My dream job is working for Disney as a animator. Amazingly that dream is becoming reality. I also love music. I play acoustic, electric and bass guitar and want to learn drums and piano. Archery is also another pass time.  

As for my personality, people say I am shy but only until you get to know me. I am a personality geek and love trying to figure people out. I am a INFJ on the Myer Briggs personality test. I am an Introvert but a lot of people get introverts wrong. No I do not lock myself in a room for days:) I DO need to recharge after a long day though. I am very much inside my head and a daydreamer. When I was younger I knew something about me was different and now I know I am the rarest kind of personality out there. My moral is different is good. Be yourself God made you this way for a reason.

I think that's about it I hope that this blog will help you become closer to God and put him first over everything else.

 By, Marci

Fun Facts about me...

My favorite color is purple and number is 13, I live on a small farm with lots of animals,  Favorite subject in school is Art, I am half Middle eastern, My full name is Marciella, I love Owl City.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting, Marci! Wow, I really learned a bunch about you! Thank you for helping me keep this blog on its feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you, Marci! I'm Emily. :) I know Bethany via email. We're penpals. Thanks for introducing yourself to us!
    You draw? Oh, I'd LOVE to see your art! Especially if you draw manga... I am recently interested in manga and would love to see some of your art, if you're fine with sharing it. :)
    What kind of animals do you have?
    God Bless and I'm so glad to see you girls have this blog up and running! :)

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does amazing pictures and has tons of animals! Dogs, goats, chickens...

      Delete
    2. Aww! I want to see! Do you draw fan manga, Marci? If so, what shows do you draw from? Some fan manga is so beautiful to look at.... :)

      Delete